Blast Golf Putting
- 3D sensor communicates via Bluetooth to the app which stores data in Blast Connect
- Self-calibration recognizes swings and strokes automatically, filtering out practice swings and other actions, for example, raking next ball into place
- Online, offline & video capture modes
- The goal is for the technology to disappear, put sensor on club and go play
- Wireless charging via the charging pad with an 8-hour continuous battery life
Timing & Tempo
It is commonly accepted that a 2:1 tempo is important in creating a consistent putting stroke, however what’s more important is to arrive at that 2:1 tempo with a consistent timing signature. Just because a series of strokes repeat a 2:1 tempo, does not mean those strokes have had consistent, repetitive timing pattern. Consider the 2:1 timing pattern of Snedeker vs. Crenshaw. For that reason, it’s important to work on Back and Forward Stroke Timing consistency first, then Tempo, for sustainable success.