PGA Junior League
Bocking Bruisers road to 3-peat!
2016 marks our third year fielding a PGA Junior League Team. The Bocking Bruisers are unbeaten since starting its Junior League teams and the academy enjoys developing players to play at a higher level. This is a great program for kids who want to learn to play golf, be part of a team, and have tons of fun doing it. It’s like Little League baseball, but for golf. Check this out: http://www.pgajlg.com/.
PGA Junior League Golf is designed to bring “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf, with teams of boys and girls, age 13 and under. PGA JLG provides a structured league environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is a great way to get, and keep, kids involved in the game!
Season runs from May 15-July 31 with postseason going on thru November depending on postseason match results!
PGA JLG PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
– Team Jerseys, golf balls and PGA JLG bag tags
– 5-6 regular season competitions plus weekly coaching/practice
– Opportunity for advancment to post-season and All-Star teams
– Access to customized website home page for our PGA JLG team, featuring schedules, standings and stats
– Fun team scramble format for players of every skill level
– All participants get to play in every competition
Bocking Golf Teaching Center located at Burningtree CC. 256-616-5525 or email Director of Instructor Craig Bocking at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!